Sunday, March 28, 2010

Skin update march 28th

Well so far my skin has improved ALOT
I barely have any acne
not 24/7 acne
though it does still "look" like there is existing blemishes on my skin
that is because of the still existing scars (sigh)
But I cured my acne with a group of treetments
1 useing the ever lovly cetafill <3
and also! (Ithink this is the secret)
sterile alcohol and witch hazel


Just keeping my skin clean of bacteria and infection
I was considering my acne and scars one day and rememberd somthing that my step mother does for her face(useing sterile alcohol)
and Also
I was thinking about how scars happen
they happen because of infection Im pretty sure!
mainly because of infection
amung other things
So i just went into my mothers masauge oil cabinit and got out her sterile alcohol
and then also took the witch hazl

I used that after my cetafil and Ive been useing it even since!!
When i get acne now
its small
one or two at a time
not 5 or 6!!! god forbid that ever happen again
also i will go for Long periods with NO acne
I still AM wearing foundation just because of the scars
and the fact that my acne
healls so slowly .__. SOOOO SLOW!
And it will just be a uninflamed pink mark somwhere for like 3 weeks
*rolls eyes*
but useing the alcohol and witch hazel has cured it
Virtualy
I get less acne

it is very nice to have almost clear skin

No comments:

Post a Comment