Monday, March 8, 2010

Cetafil System

What Im useing right now is cetafil
all of my skin "care" is cetafil

im useing right now


Cetafil daily cleanser
I think it HAS helped with my acne
and the stability of my skin
it doesn't dry it out or tighten it like the good bottle says
And when I finish washing my face Its not completely RED
even though i was washing vigorously
it calms and keeps its moisture
and though its NOT supposed to have a scent it
it does have a pleasant, clean smell and I like it

its not vary strong cleanser
but it does remove makeup and such well

It hasn't Eliminated my acne but I believe it helps significantly
It never irritates my sinsative skin which is vary good =D

than

I LOVE this has been a salvation to my skin routine
It keeps my skin hydrated
But i find it behaves like as a makeup primer
if you leave it on until it ALL soaks in, which takes a while
I use this as a night cream
after washing my face
I whop a big dollop of this on my face and let it soak in till morning
and by morning I have NICE calm,moisturized, primed for makeup skin
Most people don't like it vary much because it "leaves a film" that's not vary pleasant
But thats just because they are not using it right
If you use it just before makeup
it doesn't soak in fast enough and just becomes a hindrance to your foundation concealer
ect

But I love this as a Primer for makeup
and a moisturizer combined

5 starts for both!
will definitely continue to buy cetafil

No comments:

Post a Comment